Significant earning potential.
The proven lead-generating process available to our organization puts qualified prospects at your fingertips within hours of their inquiries. This means you can initiate and close more sales in less time.
Continuous training and education.
You can count on us to support your career growth. To start, you'll take part in one of the most respected and effective sales skills programs ever designed. Plus, you'll receive ongoing, comprehensive training to keep you updated on evolving office product technology.
Innovative product line.
As more and more businesses move to digital equipment, we continue to lead the way in black-and-white and color copying, printing, faxing, scanning and multifunctioin machines. All are designed to meet your customers' current and future document solution needs, helping you turn today's sales into long-term relationships.
Other support services, available to you include:
- Marketing database continually updated to include contact information, competitive products and more
- National and local advertising supports your efforts in the field
- Order processing and fulfillment, including billing administration and collection, reduces time-consuming paperwork.
- Customer financing is a significant convenience you can offer prospects
- Manufacturer-trained technical service support gives customers 24-hour access to a nationwide service organization.
New Job Openings
Copier Service Technician
Job Type: Full Time Employee
Years of Experience: 5+ to 7 Years
Education Level: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Salary: 15.0 - 17.0 $ /hour, Mileage Allowance, Phone Allowance
Some of the duties:
- Repair MFP's and Printers in-house and on-site
- Set up and test new equipment prior to going out for delivery
- Help deliver new equipment
- Answer incoming service calls
- Manage cloud based toner/eter monitoring software
- Provide technical support to field technicians
- Manage toner and parts stock
- Perform remote service for customers
- Light Clerical duties
Ideal candidate must possess:
- Strong technical ability
- Strong telephone communicative skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong IT skills
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced growing company
- Toshiba, Kyocera experience would be an advantage but not needed.
- Positive attitude